Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The CEE School-(Comunidad Educativa Evangelica)






Here are photos of the school where I taught for two years during 2005-2007. The first year, I assisted teaching English to the preschoolers and taught English to the kindergartners. I also taught Science in English to the third and fifth graders. The second year, I taught English to the preschoolers and kindergartners and taught Science in English to the third graders. In the first picture, you can see the school logo at the entrance to the school. In the second picture, you can see the "comedor", or cafeteria, and the teachers' house. About 20 years ago, the school used to be an airport. You can still tell how the cafeteria used to be an airplane hanger. In the third photo, is a picture of the "escuela" buildings--the 1st-6th grade classrooms and offices. In the fourth photo, is a picture of the "jardin de ninos", or preschool and kindergarten, buildings. In the last photo, is a picture of the "colegio", or high school, buildings.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was trying to contact the school with no answer. Do you know about how much the tuition is. I have (3) kids ages from 4-10

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Corinna said...

Wow...I am so sorry that I never answered your question. I haven't checked this blog in about 15 years!!! I actually made this blog to share my experience with my church in Michigan in the U.S., family, and friends. I never thought many people would actually read it. I just now checked this blog after 15 years and I see it has had 4,163 views! That is a lot to me! I am going to update my profile and try and keep track of this blog more. I hope this blog has been helpful to others. I hope you were able to find a nice school for your kids since you asked about it 10 years ago! Your youngest would be about 14 now! This school in Honduras does have a website now. Here it is: https://ceehonduras.org/
God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home